"This is the list of top ranking "Religion and Spirituality" Podcasts on iTunes right now. This is the 'Spirituality' America is consuming the most... To all the pastors and Christians out there. Please, please, please tell people about Jesus. Tell them that they are sinners in need of a savior. Tell them that he is a good and forgiving God. Warn them about Hell, and paint a beautiful image of what Heaven will be like. Inspire them to Love Jesus."
Well I agree with Mr. Anderson and want to add a little fuel to this fire with the following top lists.
The Barnes and Noble Top 100 Best sellers of 2008
- Eckhart Tolle - A new Earth
- Randy Pausch - The Last Lectures
- America's Got Tallent 13 million Viewers
- Two and a Half Men 9 million Viewers
- Katey Perry - I Kissed A Girl (That's right the number one song on the Billboard chart is by a girl about kissing a girl!) READ THE LYRICS FOR THIS SONG HERE!!!! The video (R-rated) on youtube has had 4,442,982 views to date! (Discretion advised)
- Rhianna - Take a Bow
- Chris Brown - Forever
- Lil Wayne - Lollipop (These lyrics are to vulgar to link, but if you want to know what people are listening to search yourself)