Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me Preaching The Gospel at Church

We are in the middle of series called "One Prayer" that requires us to unite with churches all around the globe and watch a few other Pastors preach via video. This week was pastor Chris Hodges from the Church of the Highlands. Since this week my Pastor was out of town he asked me to "fill in" and deliver the gospel message! I was elated and gladly accepted.

It was fun playing Pastor for the day. I even had the pleasure of standing by the door where my Pastor usually stands to shake hands and meet people. I met some of the nicest people and had some great conversations. I thank God for using me like that and my Pastor for trusting me.

Audio Below-->



Powered by Podbean.com

1 comment:

  1. Noiz,
    Way to go w/ the Jehovah's Witness's. That took a lot of guts, you should be proud, man.
    Late,
    Ghost

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog