Monday, March 1, 2010

2 Free Audio Books

Every month ChristianAudio.com gives away a free audiobook. Almost every month they have outdone themselves with the title they are offering. However, they are going to have trouble topping this months selection of TWO free titles and great ones at that!

The first one I'll mention is a book that is close to my heart because it is the very book that God used to open my eyes to gospel and is also written by my now favorite author and teacher, John Piper. The title of this monumental little book is, "50 Reasons Why Christ Came To Die"

The second is written by Dietrich Bonhoeffer and is titled "The Cost Of Discipleship." While I have not read this book I have heard some great things about it and will be the first in my iPod.


Download them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog