Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Super Bowl Outreach 2010

For the second year in a row I was able to attend the Super Bowl Outreach put together by SFOI. Last year was a great experience as many of you may remember from this post. But this year was different in many ways. One thing I noticed is that I've grown accustom to outreaches of various kinds so I wasn't as anxious as last year. And I knew most of the people this year, opposed to the 1 or 2 I knew last year. This year I also twittered as things were happing which was really fun. It felt as if all my twitter friends were there with me. You can follow me on Twitter here.

Here is a video montage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog