Friday, September 4, 2009

Puritan Picks DVD lending library

 
If have not checked out this service you are missing out. Puritan Picks is like a Netflix for solid Christians. There are tons of videos to choose from. The selection ranges from Conferences to Movies. They have a great kids selection. My son and I have enjoyed allot of great movies together such as Pilgrims Progress and The William Tyndale Story. Its really easy, just sign up, add some videos to your "Que" and they will send them out to you as they are available. It usually takes about 3 days. Try it!
www.puritanpicks.com

See How it works

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://pay-dayadvance.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of the best reccomendations ever Robert! When I was younger, there was a Christian video store that I used to go to with many good titles. They eventually went out of business and I haven't seen anything like it since. This will definately not go wasted in my home. Let's pray that folks don't abuse it and make it impossible for these guys to keep going. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog