Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30th and 2nd Birthday


  For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well. 
It was 30 years ago that the Lord gave me life, I am thankful for that, but as I reflect over the last 30 years I see that God has brought me through some crazy situations and used those situations to make me--me. Then 4 years ago this month He gave me a new birthday to celebrate. This birthday was different then the first, this time I was not born physically, but spiritually (John 3:5-8)! I was given a new heart (Eze 11:1936:26) and life eternal (John 3:16). So today on my real birthday I would like to praise God for giving me life and allowing me to live long enough to be born again! But the birthday story doesn't end there! Two year ago today my wife gave birth to my second son Kaden! So happy birthday to you too my dear son! God has blessed me richly on this 30th birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Robert and praise God that His hand was on you until He saved you and gave you a second birth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday, Hootie.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog