Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tadashii - Identity Crisis

Identity Crisis by Tedashii

Identity Crisis is the new album that has just been released from Tedashii of the116 Clique. This album by far exceeds all of my expectations. In this album Tedashii does a wonderful job of displaying his versatility. He boldly proclaims the gospel while rhymin’ on top of dirty south, hip hop, old school, and R & B beats.
On this project Tedashii gets help from featured artists such as Lecrae, Flame, Diamone, Trip Lee, Stephen the Levite, as well as others. If I had to give this album a rating from 1 to 5, I would rate it a strong 4.5 out of 5. Tedashii, well done sir! Please continue to serve and honor our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ with your music.

Review by David "Braz" Buck

1 comment:

  1. Great album. I found the 116 Clique about a year ago when I started looking for something that my family could listen to that was positive and would help build my Children up instead of tearing them down. Tadashii is one of our favorites. He is very versitille. Very Blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog