Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back in town

100_0028 Well I'm back in town from the Super Bowl Outreach. It was a great time with hundreds of stories to share. I spent the weekend with some of the greatest men I've probably ever met! All these guys have a heart for the lost and are serious about evangelism.
With close to 24hrs of evangelism in 3 days there are so many great adventures and conversations to tell about that I couldn't possibly write about them all today. So I will work on a video documenting the adventure.
You can read an article that the St. Petersburg times wrote about our team here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog