Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII Here I Come!!!

HamlinHitStalworth I'm soooo excited for this years Super Bowl! But not for the usual reasons. This year is different. This year I’m not excited to watch the game nor am I rooting for a specific team. I really don't even know who is playing this year, but what I do know is that there are going to be TONS of lost people in Tampa for this event! And by Gods grace I am privileged enough to go down there with 200+ other evangelists for 4 days, starting Thursday, to bring the Gospel to the masses!

To top it all off Tampa Bays Gasparilla Pirate Festival will be going on the same weekend!

Please pray for God to be glorified, souls to be won, and us to be safe!!

 

Go Buccaneers White Sox Cardinals!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog, check out my blog for the dirt cheap nosebleed tickets and discount merchandise. I'm thankful for JESUS CHRIST, and I'm not just saying it so you'll keep my comment posted. God bless you.



    *************************
    -->CHEAP Super Bowl TICKETS<--
    <--Discount NFL Merchandise-->
    *************************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bro! The fields are ripe! For some we sow and for some we reap, hopefully you'll have the opportunity to do both.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog