Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Outreach

IMG_1518-1The Event

This past Friday was the 2nd annual St. Cloud Halloween Outreach. For the  past two years we have brought, fun, games, food, music, and the gospel to the City of St. Cloud. And once again I was given the  honor to be invited to RAP and preach.
The event went great! There were allot of people there and because it was an outdoor event the music and preaching could be heard for a mile or so! It was such a blessing to serve along side my former pastor and the other churches that helped in the event. 
One of the coolest things was that I ran into a few old friends while walking around downtown and they all came to watch the show! These people were once my closest friends and had not seen me since my conversion so I think it was a  bit of a shock. I hope they enjoyed them selves and I pray that they received the Gospel and if so that I could have the opportunity to help them grow. If you guys read this hit me up! noiz(at)bringthenoiz.com

The T-Shirt

IMG_1509-1cut
Usually I don't do fashion tips or even care about my own fashion, but I wanted to show yall a close up of my undershirt to illustrate something.
The bible says in Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
So it is that any time you are engaged in ministry, especially on Halloween night, you are going to engage in spiritual warfare. What is pictured on the shirt is angels and demons battling it out in a "Rap Cipher" . What I find so great about this shirt is that the character with the mic in hand is an angel which represents good and you can see the demons behind him  representing evil. Thus illustrating the spiritual battle that is not seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog