Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gone for a few days

 

Im leaving today to go to the Fla.vor Fest Holy Hip Hop Conference in Tampa Florida. I hope to post some pics and stuff while Im down there, but we all know how hard it is to find time while at a conference so I cant promise anything.

I also know that some of you may not be familiar with Hip Hop ministry and some may even think it is foolish. I can understand how maybe those of you who just don't like "rap" music would feel that way, but I think you aught to at least hear the Christ centered theology contained in this genre. Below are some links to a few music videos that I like and think they will give you a pretty good taste of what's going on.

Shai Linne - accapella w/ gospel presentation (WOW)

Flame - Gods Goodness should lead to repentance

Shai Linne - Random Thoughts (another wow)

Flame Joyful Noise

Lecrae - Death Story (unofficial video)

JR - Not A Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog