Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free Book: Why We're Not Emergent

 

why-were-not-emergent-deyoung-and-kluck1Free Book: Why We're Not Emergent (by Two Guys Who Should Be)

Description from amazon:

"The Emergent Church is a strong voice in today’s Christian community.  And they’re talking about good things:  caring for the poor, peace for all men, loving Jesus.  They’re doing church a new way, not content to fit the mold.  Again, all good.  But there’s more to the movement than that. Much more.

Kevin and Ted are two guys who, demographically, should be all over this movement.  But they’re not.  And Why We’re Not Emergent gives you the solid reasons why.  From both a theological and an on-the-street perspective, Kevin and Ted diagnose the emerging church.  They pull apart interviews, articles, books, and blogs, helping you see for yourself what it’s all about." 

Enter to win this free book over at the Beauty From The Heart Blog. I cannot support their blog as I know nothing about them, but I do know that this book has received pretty good reviews and is worthy of a read if you are interested in learning more about the emergent movement.

3 comments:

  1. Like your site.Keep it up, also check out the film 'the Mission', I think you will be inspired by it bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your site. If you've time check out the film 'the mission'and the latest Luther one.I think you will be inspired. keep up the good work listening to the Spirit within and looking onto Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for your comment. I have seen the latest Luther movie a few times but have not seen mission? I would like to but the only one I could find was staring Robert Denero? Is that the one? Let me know. Thanx

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog