Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad News

Moon Over Death Valley

Image by Extra Medium via Flickr

No more then 5 min after I wrote my last post I received a phone call from my father. I could tell that it wasn't going to be good and it wasn't. Today around 9:00am my beloved Grandmother passed from this world to the next. I have not much to say right now except that God is my refuge and strength and this is when the Gospel is lived out.

Please pray only for those in my rather large family, that they are able to cope and that I can support those who are in need of counseling. I've also been given the privilege to speak at her memorial service Thursday. So please pray that I bring honor to the name of Christ and that I preach "like a dying man to dying men." and if you have any suggestions on materials or scripture post them in the comment section.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Indeed brother, we will be praying for you and your family that the Lord will be Glorified through this difficult time.
    -W.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you without a doubt. I remember how difficult those times can be. God bless you friend...

    Ty

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog