Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My New Favorite Book

 Ok as you know Florida is being hit right now by tropical storm Fay and since I have alot of time on my hands I was able to catch up on somethings like an audio book my friend gave me.And after listining to it I have decided that my new favorite book is, "One Thing You Cant Do In Heaven" by Mark Cahill. This is a great book on evangelism and gives practical insight on how to do evangelism. Cahill helps conquer fear with a method he calls "Win, Win, Win", gives questions and answers, and tells some great stories about his encounters with the lost, one of which was the legendary Micheal Jordan.

I have to admit this book was released in 2000, but since Ive only been a Christian since 2006 and sharing my faith since mid 2007, I have only recently heard of Mark Cahill. The first time I heard of him was seeing his name on an evangelism conference line up I wasn't able to attend. Then a few months ago I heard a rerun of a Way Of The Master Radio Program where Cahill was being interviewed by Todd Friel. It was one of those shows that I had to listen to again. Cahill is a very tenacious and an inspirational evangelist and had me wanting to leave work in order to go witness to someone. You can listen to that show here.

A friend of mine was gracious enough to give me this book in audio format read by Cahill himself. He also gave me his newest book, "One Heart Beat Away." Which is a book that is evangelistic and geared more for the searching unbeliever, but is great for Christians to get grounded in there faith and have solid answers when speaking with skeptics. Read Book introduction here.There is also a "One Heart Beat Away" gospel tract written by Cahill himself that paints a word picture that leaves the reader really thinking about their eternal destiny. Then it gives a web address for the seeker to find the answer and to receive a free copy of the "One Heart Beat Away" book.

You can find the "One Thing You Cant Do In Heaven" audio book, and other free Mark Cahill Resources, here and if you find the resources a blessing please consider a donation to his ministry here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog