Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What a Christian should look like

 Im posting this for some friends of mine that I spoke with yesterday.

Yall knew me before I was saved and I talk with you guys all the time so you know my heart, but fellas I really hope you examine yourselves to be sure that your in the faith.

Listen to what Tripp Lee says a believer should look like. Do you match up?  If I was to ask your closest friend what the center of your life is would they say Christ? Or would they say cars, speakers, money?

This is just a short video and does not cover much so please look through the Self Examination section of my Blog read, listen, watch then pray.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Interview with Holy Hip Hop artist trip lee: What a christian should like.

1 comment:

  1. NOIZ,

    I really enjoyed listening to what TRIP LEE had to say about what an Authentic Christian looks like. You are knocking it out of the park my brother keep swinging!!!

    Your Pastor

    Barry Rice

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog