Saturday, July 5, 2008

Todd Bentley Craziness: Does it get any crazier then this?

This a video of "Revival" preacher Todd Bentley Kicking a man with stage 4 colon cancer in his stomach. I don't think Ive seen a more disturbing clip coming from the Charismatic Healing Sect of Christianity. Would I be jumping the gun by saying this is not only a false prophet but a really obvious one? How is it that people are duped by this garbage? I sure hope that in the ages to come this isn't how they remember Christianity in the 2000's

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this, Bentley is very much suspect, though not only because of Todd's actions here.

    I am led to believe that he is coming over to Leeds (England) and is charging £25 for entry: Charging entry to church is not acceptable - God's healing is free!

    So yes I really struggle with what is going on there.

    God bless

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog