Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thats My boy!

Now you may remember my 4 year old son from a resent post as an evangelist. But what you didn't know is he is also a Berean.
Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
He examines the scriptures to the point of exhaustion! Then falls asleep! Im really not sure why he has it in his mouth though?


Your probably wondering why I let my son read The Message translation of the Bible. Well, if you read acts 17:11 closely it says "...for they received the message with great eagerness...." See the Bereans used the Message translation!! Ha Ha!! How about that for some bad hermeneutics.

Actually I bought this for him before I really knew better. Other then the translation it is a great devotional Bible for me and my son to read together. It has great illustrations, prayers, activities, and a little grasshopper guy that hides in all the pictures and my son love to find him. His favorite book to read is Exodus. He says " I wanna read "Exeedus" cuz I love all of God's miracles."

I praise God for my son and I pray fervently for his salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog