Thursday, July 10, 2008

Instaverse

"Do you visit Christian web sites or receive daily devotional emails? Ever want to look up a scripture fast? InstaVerse™ by WORDsearch will let you instantly see the actual Bible text for scripture references like John 3:16 — just point your mouse at it, and the text pops up in your preferred translation! The best part is that InstaVerse with the KJV Bible is FREE!"

I use this tool myself and it is great when reading, blogs, emails, or websites. I can always check the verse the writer is referencing to better help me understand what I am reading and to make sure its being used properly.

Here it is in action on my blog. I just hovered over Acts and it instantly pops up a window with the scripture in it. In this example I used the KJV.
Click to enlarge





Download for free here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog