Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flame: Joyful Noise Video

This is the video for "Joyful Noise" (its a shame he spelled "noiz" wrong) a song from Holy Hip Hop artist Flame's BILLBOARD CHART topping album, "Our World Redeemed."  This is one of my favorite tracks, from one of my favorite artists.This guy is on point when it comes to the theology and doctrine in his songs. He's also a very talented and humble cat. I had the pleasure meeting him and he was very kind to chat with me and sign an autograph for my 4 yr old son who is one of his biggest or smallest fans!
Visit his website at www.flame314.com and check out his newest album on iTunes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog