Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Todd Bentley Craziness #101

Understanding some of the false teaching thats going on is helpful in evangelism. For me I like to see what Todd Bentley is up to because he is only a few miles from my house so I am bound to run into on one of his followers.

This has got to be the most disturbing clips of false teaching I have ever seen!!! These people are out of their minds! In my past I had a lot of wild nights but I think a Todd Bentley service tops any of the craziness Ive ever seen! I'm starting to think, if this guy is right then I've got it all wrong!!! On second thought I am a slave of Christ not of the Devil.

One of his last lines in the clip is "Don't try to figure it out with your head." to which i respond, Uumm... yea ok I wont because it would be impossible!!

1 comment:

  1. This guy looks as if he is about to have a stroke or something. For some reason it just does not look right to me. I have seen this type of thing before, and it was not like this.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog