Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Million Dollar Bill




Livingwaters.com has just announced the release of the new Million Dollar Bill gospel tract available here.

The new tract features a more realistic design and a more thorough gospel message. The message is not written around the back edge anymore (I'm gunna miss watching people flipping it around as they read) but instead is split into portions on the back.

the new message reads,
"The million-dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. That's not God's will. He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for you. You broke God's Law, but Jesus paid your fine. That means He can legally dismiss your case. He can commute your death sentence: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and trust in Jesus alone, and God will grant you the gift of everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it."

1 comment:

  1. I recieved one of your million dollar bills last year while delivering pizza. A child gave it to me as a 'tip'. It was dark and I couldn't see what it was, but I could tell it wasn't real money. I was prepared to go back and give it to them to tell them I wasn't going to take their play money, their parents might get mad if they lost it. When I got to my car though, I turned on my light and my suspition was confirmed that it was play money. With a closer look before I got out of my car to return in though, I saw the writing along the sides of the bill. After reading it, I sighed, took out a match and set fire to it, dropping it out my window to let it burn in their driveway.

    Religion is a frightening thing. It's something that should have been left behind in the dark ages when it was clearly ruining the world. People that try to scare others into their way of thinking like this really need to be put in their place. Try focusing on more than one verse of your ficticious book, check out all the parts about tolerance, loving your neighbor, and forgiving others of their sins. Churches were against the abolition of slavery, the emancipation of women, inter-racial marriage, and now same-sex marriage. Churches were involved in raiding and burning thousands of towns and people and now try to tell everyone that they have the monopoly on moratlity.

    Thanks, I'll stick to my atheist ways of appreciating the world, only being angry with those that give me true reason to be, accepting those of all races, religions and orientations, and wanting a bit more than what I have but also being happy with where I am at the moment.

    I will not have an imaginary friend that I believe will grant me everlasting life as long as I truly believe he exists. I will simply cherish this life and live it to its fullest.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog