Thursday, June 19, 2008

Erin and brian in front of my house

Erin (left) Brian (right) showed up at my house on a "cold call" to try to sell me some cleaner. I of course used the oppertunity to share the gospel with them.



I must admit I wasnt on my "A game" I miss quoted a few verses, but despite brain fogg I know that God will use whatever attempt I can muster for His glory



Below is the audio for my pocast. It contains some background and details just before the encounter.

Enjoy!












Powered by Podbean.com





1 comment:

  1. This was great to listen to. I think you are coming out of your dry spell for sure. Hope to join you out in the streets soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog