Friday, June 13, 2008

Bible Verse Memorization

Bible Verse Memorization is one of the most important things you can do as a Christian. First it helps store away Gods truths into your heart so you know how to live. Second it is essential for evangelism because only Gods word has the power to convert a soul.

If you are like most and have trouble with memorizing there is a great web site that will aid in your quest. www.biblememory.us is a web site that once you sign up will send you a succession of emails the first containing the verse to memorize that will require you to retype the whole verse. Then rest of the emails will have random blanks to fill in. you can see a demo here.

I signed up for the "Evangelism explosion" program and it has greatly increased my memorization.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my program, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get away from you man! I was searching online for some Bible verse memorization tools and this post was like the 3rd link down! I'm taking your recommendation, thanks man!
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Thats wonderful! Love having you around!

    Its a great program. I still remember the very first verse I memorized from this program.

    Its seems that this post, according to Google web tools, is the one that drives the most visitors. Who would of thought!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog