Monday, May 12, 2008

Urban evangelism

Ive been evangelizing for awhile now and because of my background and my community I often witness to people from the "urban" crowd. It seems that I relate better with them as I am one myself.

Since Ive started handing out tracts I've always wanted something I could give to the people that like me listen to rap music. Well I found the perfect stuff.

A Tupac and Biggie gospel tract

A gospel tract w/CD featuring some of the most biblically sound Holy Hip Hop Artists of today. You can see a flash presentation and hear all the songs here

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Noiz, I really liked the video. Every Christian should be able to do that kind of fishing with absoutely no training and it looks fun!

    Braz.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog