Thursday, May 29, 2008

CD Tracts


Last night my friend David sent me a link to a site that I think is a great concept. the website is http://www.freecdtracts.com. The site has all sorts of down loadable audio and video to make CD and DVD tracts.

Allot of the messages on the site I would NEVER listen to' much less hand out to someone, but there are a few diamonds in the ruff. I downloaded a sermon called "The Doctrine of Hell" by Timothy Conway. It was one of those scary sermons that make you praise God for His mercy and grace.

I think it would be a great idea to put some of your favorite messages on a few CD's (minding copyright laws) and hand them to people along with a paper tract. At less then .25 cents apiece for blank CD-R's I think the return on the investment is great. I personally carry CD's with a gospel message that I delivered (you can download here) just in case I don't have the time or the opportunity to share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog