Friday, May 30, 2008

4 Year Old Evangelist

Today I just bought my first pocket recorder in hopes to record some of the awesome encounters that I have. But what I didnt expect was for my 4 year old (the kid on the banner) to pick it up and give me the "Good Person Test".

Remember I have never taught my son this, nor did I encourage him to say it. It just goes to show you that what you say and do around the house is picked up by the little ears!



Gauge: Ok, uh, we're here with Daddy Houghton. Have you ever told a lie

Daddy: Yes i have.

Gauge: when?

Daddy: I cant remember.

Gauge: have you ever stolen something?

Daddy: Yes.

Gauge: When?

Daddy: when i was younger.

Gauge: Well, you should get a gospel tract for yourself so you will remember not to.

Proud Daddy: Thats right! Thank you buddy. Well, what happens to someone if they do lie, cheat and steal and break God's commandments?

Gauge: uh...go to hell!

Daddy: Wow, how do you not got to hell?

Gauge: Um...if we trust in jesus

Super Proud Daddy: amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean! Comments that have foul language will not be posted. Nor will comments that do not have the name of our GOD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST in caps.

Search This Blog